Coronavirus — Helpful Tip to Keep your Family Safe and Healthy
We know the past week has been stressful with all the news outbreaks of the COVID-19. We’re here to reassure and help with some helpful tips of how to keep your family safe.
- Disinfect surfaces around your home and work place. The majority of germs and bacteria are transferred through surfaces. This includes but not limited to door knobs, light switches, handles, desks, pens, and phones. Disinfecting these items regularly will help reduce the risk of illness.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Long time? Maybe, but distract yourself by singing Happy Birthday or Itsy Bitsy Spider. The time will go by faster and you’ll have clean hands. Make sure to clean around any rings and in-between your fingers.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. During the day you’ll find that you touch your face more than you think.
- Stay home if you’re sick unless for medical care.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow. The average sneeze can travel roughly eight meters and suspend in the air for 10 minutes. While a cough can travel roughly six meters.
Symptoms can start 2-14 days after being infected. These symptoms include but are not limited to cough, fever, and shortness of breath. If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms consult your medical professional.
Here at Auto Body Xperts, we are doing our best to keep our offices clean and safe for customers. We are making a point to disinfect all counter spaces, phones, computers, keyboards, chairs, and signing pads to ease comfort.