- Auto Body Xperts has body technician positions available in all locations.
- Auto Body Xperts is a locally, family owned business since 1948.
- We are an established, stable company with strong ties to the communities we serve.
- Auto Body Xperts offers a competitive compensation package including: health, dental, life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation.
Auto Body Technician (Holland, Wayland, Hudsonville, and Zeeland):
Auto Body Xperts (Holland, Wayland, and Zeeland) is seeking a full time automotive body technician due to theirs retiring. If you are looking for a company that provides ongoing training for its associates and has opportunities to grow within the company than look no further. Auto Body Xperts offers a competitive benefit package including: paid vacation, health, dental insurance and a 401k, family owned and operated since 1948.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
- Minimum of 2 years experience (MUST)
- I-Car Gold Certified (not required but highly recommended)
- State Certified
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible with changing schedules.
Auto Body Detailer (Holland, Hudsonville, and Zeeland):
Auto Body Xperts (Holland, Hudsonville, and Zeeland) is seeking a full time detailer. Auto Body Xperts is a rapidly growing family owned and operated collision repair facility. Previous detailing experience is helpful, but not required. As a detailer, you will have a very important role in upkeeping the Auto Body Xperts brand and critical for success. Benefits included. Must have a valid drivers license and 18 years or older.
Position requirements and responsibilities (include and not limited to):
- Full detail of interior and exterior of completed vehicles prior to delivery.
- Inspect vehicles fully for flaws in repaired area(s).
- Document prior damage (scratches, rust, dings, etc.) that is not being repaired in the repair order.
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies.
- Check in parts and confirm parts are received
- Apply wax to the vehicle, and wipe or buff surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machines.
- Remove trash from the shop, clean the break room, and all other odds and end jobs necessary.
- Transport vehicles for sublet repairs.
- Refurbishing headlights, upon request.
- Walk-in/ scheduled car wash appointments
- Perform and complete AsTech scans pre and post repair.
- Communicate with the production manager any damage.
- Coordinating with team members.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Other responsibilities provided by the manager.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Friday 7:30 AM – 12PM