Fall can be a dangerous time of year to drive, due to falling temperatures and the start of hunting season. Follow our 6 Xperts tips to ensure your safety this season.
- Check to see that your exterior and interior lights work, and headlights are properly aimed.
- Make sure your heater, defroster, and wipers are working properly.
- Cold weather can reduce tire pressure, so make sure all tires, including the spare, are properly inflated and balanced.
- Pay attention to deer caution signs and be cautious while driving during dusk or dawn, as deer are most active during sunrise and sunset.
- Don’t swerve! If a deer collision is unavoidable, it is important to maintain control of the vehicle.
- Lastly, if you are involved in a deer accident, be sure to contact the authorities and your insurance company to submit a claim. Visit your local Xperts, or check us out online at autobodyxperts.com for a free estimate.